Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow squash
- 4 turkey or chicken sausage I used Italian sausage
- 2-3 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cut up peppers, zucchini, squash and sausages.
- Place on a baking sheet and drizzle olive oil onto everything.
- Add spices and give it all a toss.
- Arrange everything in a single layer.
- Bake vegetables and sausage on 400F for about 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with a side of rice or salad.