Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies
Another super easy meal! With minimal dishes to clean, you will definitely be wanting to make this weekly. And the best part is that you can really get creative with the vegetables and protein you choose to use.
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow squash
- 4 turkey or chicken sausage (I used Italian sausage)
- 2-3 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cut up peppers, zucchini, squash and sausages.
- Place on a baking sheet and drizzle olive oil onto everything.
- Add spices and give it all a toss.
- Arrange everything in a single layer.
- Bake vegetables and sausage on 400F for about 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with a side of rice or salad.